Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello From Los Angeles


I am so excited to have been invited to this amazing blog! I am a mother of two and live in Los Angeles. I LOVE to cook and bake and it is also one of my favorite things to do with my three year old son, Aidan. My mother taught me the importance of making food at home as much as possible and I find it such a meaningful gesture to my family. I love to feed people and host parties. I think one of the most comforting things in life is preparing and enjoying meals with your loved ones. I also think that life is not complete until you have savored good ol' Irish cooking, I am biased.
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

Amanda said...

hey there Stephani! So glad to see you on here! I love your cooking so can't wait to see recipes from you :) Hugs! Amanda

Unknown said...

I know! You need to share your Halloween party tricks and goodies with us and I am so bumbed out that I'm not closer to come to it this year. You put on a great party. Glad your here!

Abby said...

I can't wait to get some of your Irish recipes, Stephani!

Rachael and Family said...

Hello there Stephani,
I love to make food at home as well. And I'm an interested in seeing some Irish recipes. Welcome!

Unknown said...

Welcome Stephani! I haven't had much Irish food but i look forward to recipes that i could try. I think cooking for your family is a really special thing too.

Stephani said...

I am so sorry that I have yet to post anything new! Life has been beyond insane for the past six months but things are settling down now so I will get up to speed. I have a ton to post and look forward to sharing my Irish family recipes for March!

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information