Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The "other" Abby




Hi there! My name is Abby and I am Madeline's sister-in-law. I live in Sandpoint, am married and have 2 living children. I love to bake and my husband loves to cook. We make a pretty good team. I grew up eating fresh produce out of the garden and am excited to get back into it now that we just bought our first home and can grow a garden. Recently I have canned for the first time and I really enjoy it. So do my kids as they will eat peaches that they didn't before! I cannot wait to see what we can all learn from each other.
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

Alison said...

Welcome Abby!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited that you are on board. I think everyone could use some of your awesome food cupon knowledge and mommy-friendly recipes ;).

Unknown said...

Hey, Abby, I didn't know you did this! Fun, I'm a new follower. Feel free to check out my blog to, if you feel so inclined... :)
Alisa

http://asterriskjewelry.blogspot.com/

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information