Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

lollipop cookies


I found this cute Idea at makeitandloveit.blogspot.com She calls them playdoh cookies, but I think lollipop is more fitting.

I took 2 packages of Glutenfree mama's sugar cookie mix (you can use any sugar cookie mix) I used 2 because 1 just does not make a whole lot.  I divided it into 4 pieces, then took gel food coloring and one by one, flatened it out, put some coloring in it, then kneaded until the color was well spread. then I split each color into smaller balls. pushed all 4 balls together without mixing colors (blue, yellow, orange, green) then rolled them into a snake.  before the snake got too long I split it in half and rolled each snake out more.  then gave a little twist, and rolled them around each other.  stuck a stick in them and baked. the result is cute, fun and yummy!


It took quite a bit of time, but my son did not mind at all!


  
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Rachael and Family said...

I love the cookies. I'm excited to make them for a birthday party.

Unknown said...

Love the pictures. You made these cookies so darn cute. :)

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information