Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chocolate and Chinese Food


While Madeline attends to some family needs, I am going to announce the Food Challenge for this week (even with the week mostly gone). Since Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day fall on the same day this year (Sunday the 14th), we decided to challenge everyone to a:

Chocolate and Chinese Food Challenge

We want to challenge everyone out there to mix in a little Chinese cuisine this Valentine's Holiday. So, get that favorite Chinese food dish and some chocolate dipping sauce and create something fun and delicious!

What is your favorite thing to dip in Chocolate?
or 
What is your favorite Chinese Food?
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Heathie said...

The fortune cookies look so cute! And delicious!
My favorite Chinese food is Moo Shoo Shrimp. I'll have to see if I can find a recipe for it. My favorite part about it is the plum sauce it's garnished with. Yum!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this Nichole. I didn't feel like doing anything for a while there.

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information