Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Friday, February 12, 2010

HEART SHAPED SPAGHETTI

I love Valentine's Day. Not for the Hallmark holiday that it has become. Rather, for the fun of making an ordinary day special. Turning as many everyday foods into heart shapes, is one of my favorite ways to celebrate and my little ones just love this! This was the first year I tried heart shaped spaghetti, not only was it easy, but fun. Just make your favorite spaghetti recipe, pile the noodles in the center of a plate, take a heart shaped cookie cutter and cut through the noodles clearing the excess noodles from the plate. Gently place some sauce in the center and TA-DA heart shaped spaghetti.



Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a neat idea! I love it.

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information