Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Stuffed Mushrooms


Photos by Madeline L.

These are super simple to make and you can change them up any way you want. I make them all the time that they make the perfect snack.

Mix together:
1 softened package of cream cheese
some minced onions
and some shredded Italian cheeses

You can add what you'd like from there.
Cut the stems out of your mushrooms (you can cut up the stems and put them back into the cheese mix too). I like to pack my cheese mixture into the mushrooms like this picture shows. Then, I top it with some more Italian cheese.
Put your mushrooms into a pre-heated oven set at 350 degrees for like 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
*
Madeline made these and sent me the pictures. She added some Paprika and Chives to give these mushrooms a little color. She also used a different mushroom that I ususally do but, I'm sure any small mushroom that you can stuff would be good.
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed these very much!

Amanda said...

They look so amazing!!! I am making them this weekend for sure. Thanks for sharing!!

Javier and Nichole said...

Those look awesome! I made some for Thanksgiving and added bacon to the filling...yum!

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information