Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Ritz

Are you in the mood for a snack? How about something sweet, salty and chocolaty all at once? This is the snack for you!

My good friend introduced me to this little number the other day. I'm surprised they've lasted in my fridge as long as they have. I've been showing some major self-restraint, and my kids don't know they're there! The best part about these delectable delights, aside from the taste, is that they're super easy to make. I don't have a name for them. Feel free to submit suggestions!

What you need:
Melted Dipping Chocolate.
Smooth Peanut Butter 
Ritz Crackers
A cookie sheet lined with wax paper


What you do:
(Are you sure you're ready for this?) Spread a generous amount of peanut butter on a cracker. Top with another cracker. Dip the whole thing in the chocolate, making sure it is entirely coated. Place it on the wax paper. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Let cool in fridge until chocolate is hard. Store in airtight container or Ziplock bag. 



Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These look so good! Anything with peanutbutter and chocolate is right up my alley.

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information