Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

GF cookie brownie bars.

There is a video here on betty crocker.com.  I used the Betty Crocker line of GF chocolate Chip cookies and Brownie.  They are great.  I LOVE the brownies with cream cheese frosting!  The cakes are great too.  The best part of them (besides being good and fast to make) is that if you dont have a GF kitchen, but want to make something GF for someone or for one event, then it is great because you dont have to buy a lot of ingredients.  you just need butter, eggs, and the mix.

STEP ONE:
In seperate bowls, following directions on boxes make the brownies and the cookies.


STEP TWO:
With a spoon or a cookie dough baller place the cookies in the pan (I used an 8x10 pan)


STEP THREE:
Fill in the blanks with the brownie mix


STEP FOUR:
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've tried these in the gluten form and really liked them. However, I am really tempted to make these for my non-gluten family members to let them have a taste of what they are missing out on ;).

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information