Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ginger Snaps


Cream
3/4 cup Shortening
1 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Molasses
1 egg

add
2 1/4 cups flour
2 teaspoons soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp ginger
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp cloves

Roll inch balls in sugar and back at 375 for 10 min or less.
There is something about ginger that settles my stomach when I am car sick or expecting. I eat all of these cookies way to fast. By the way, I ate the cookie that was in the bottom right so that is why it is not pictured.
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh boy! These are the kind of cookies I am craving this time of year. Thanks for sharing!

Michelle Evans said...

I LOVE these cookies! Thanks for sharing your cookies and your recipe.

abby's photo shoppe said...

These look DELICIOUS! They also look soft. Are they? That is what I'm looking for. Not a crisp cookie but a super soft, melt in your mouth, eat 100 and still want more... kind of cookie! Let me know, will you???!!!
Thanks,
Abby L.

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information