Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Friday, January 28, 2011

Chicken Rolls



Photo from Madeline L.
This is a popular recipe that I have made on many occasions. I got the original recipe from a friend and since then have made my own version and I call them chicken rolls.

Ingredients:
1- 8oz can of crescent rolls
3- Chicken Breasts
1-8 oz package of cream cheese (softened)
1- small can of cream of mushroom (or chicken) soup
Chopped Onions (about 1/2 small onion)
Chopped Celery (about 2 stalk)
Shredded Bacon (cooked) or soft bacon bits
* You can add more or less onion, celery, and/or bacon depending on how much you like.
* Sometimes I will add a little bit of Cheddar cheese for a cheesier flavor

Your favorite Chicken Gravy for the top

Directions:
Cook your chicken (I usually boil them from fresh or frozen) and then cube.
In a bowl, beat soft cream cheese and soup together. Stir in chicken and remanding ingredients.
Spoon mixture into each crescent triangle and roll them up. Place on a greased baking sheet.
Bake in a pre-heated oven set @ 350 for about 30 minutes. Check for doneness. Serve with hot gravy on top.

Photo by Madeline L.
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these! Reminds me of my bridal shower:)

Unknown said...

I know! Thanks for sharing this Sunny. I've been making them for all kinds of occasions too! (including bridal showers) ;)

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information