Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spinach style spaghetti

I wish I could say I slaved over this delicious dish, but I didn't, after all it is just spaghetti :) I bought Tinkyada brand pasta, gluten free brown rice pasta, spinach style.  It is made with brown rice and spinach powder.  I cooked it according to package directions.  I also cooked some ground beef. I topped it with Classico brand florentine spinach & cheese sauce.  YUMMY!  and it's is green to boot!  Happy March :)
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have to admit that gluten free pasta made with brown rice is pretty tasty. My sister uses it all the time and I think it is wonderful. I think this recipe is something I really want to try with it. Thanks for sharing!

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information