Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Monday, September 26, 2011

gluten free all purpose flour.

I derived this recipe mostly from Silvana's all-purpose flour blend and partly from Carol Fenster's sorghum flour blend.  For the rice flour I throw in equal amounts of white, brown and sweet rice into my grain mill and mill it.  I use this for so many things.  I use it as flour for non gluten free recipes. Like my moms cookie recipes, or the pumpkin cookies recipe that I got from a friend...  You can also use it as your four in GF recipes, just omit the xanthan that the recipe calls for ( and the starches unless it calls for extra starch)

6 cups rice flour.
6 cups sorghum flour
6 cups tapioca flour
3 cups potato starch
2 T salt
4 T xanthan gum
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I told so many people about this post. I think it will come in handy for them. Thanks for sharing!

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information