Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Next time skip the lettuce...

Cooking Tip of the Week
*

" Next time, skip the lettuce"

Want to enjoy a juicy grilled burger on a warm summer night? You need a soft bun, juicy hamburger, cheese, onion, tomato, pickles and crisp lettuce...or how about something little different? Next time, skip the lettuce and use some fresh Alfalfa Sprouts! You will be pleasantly surprised with the fresh crisp and earthy flavor that sprouts provide your hamburger experience.

Give it a try!

*

What Other Substitutes Do You Have in Mind?
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Job Nichole! I love this idea. I love sprouts aas well. I'm thinking this might be worth trying.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I just tried this on my burger today, and it was so good! It was better than I thought.

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information