Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Easy Peasy Pumpkin Cookies

These are the best cookies ever. Once fall hits I bring them everywhere. They are not pretty cookies but soooo yummy.

Ingredients:
1 box spice cake mix
1 16 oz can canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
Some chocolate chips or nuts, whatever you want

Mix, shape into cookies, bake 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees. And voila! So good.

If you want to double it use 2 cake mixes and the big (29oz) can of pumpkin.
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your picture! I think these cookies will be a real treat. Thanks for sharing.

Abby said...

I am making these tonight to take to my Lamaze class! Thanks for the easy recipe!

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information