Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hello, its me, Loni



Hellos!

My name Is Loni P. and I'm an author on this blog. Sorry for the unfortunate picture, I had a limited choice--my husband has the camera card who knows where and if I put this off any longer, well, you might never get to know me.

I am a self-proclaimed veggie lover (I read that on an another blog and wondered if there is another type of proclaimed veggie lover...). I believe in healthy eating, whole grains, healthy fats, variety-- however there is a time and place for all things. I LOVE cookies. true, deep love. I guess that makes me a self-proclaimed cookie lover.

I'm great at following recipes--stellar, in fact. I'm not good at just whipping things up out of my own head--usually a disaster. I like Julia Child, not a huge fan of Rachel Ray. I really like trying new recipes with new flavors (though, when I say new I'm talking more capers than, say, octopus.)

Lets see, what else? I'm a mom of two and a wife of one. I enjoy making things that my husband tells me are "beautiful" and "amazing" and that are also good for him. I want my kids, and my husband and I, to grow up with respect for food and open minds to flavors.

So, there you have it. I'm looking forward to sharing good foods and getting some great ideas for good foods.



Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the bio Loni! I am so glad you are on here with us. I won't go into the "wonderfullness" of your cooking (especially your dessert making skills).

Amanda said...

Welcome Loni! I look forward to your recipes. And love the picture :).

Rachael and Family said...

hey I love the picture. welcome to the blog.

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information