Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Confident and scared


This picture was taken during an intense Toy Story 3 moment. I don't have any food related pictures to post!
Due to the bad roads my family will not be eating with me this Thanksgiving BUT.... I am CONFIDENT I can make some thing yummy because my guru, my idol, the person I want to be, Pioneer woman was on Throwdown with Bobby Flay and inspired me to try lots of new things!

Besides the usual here are some of her recipes I will (am currently) making:









That's A LOT of new stuff and I'm scared. But I can do it! Also, I've made the Apple pie before but the recipe is so goooooooood I had to post it. Happy Thanksgiving!
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I actually saw that on the food network. I bet everything turned out so delicious. I also have to say that I get a little emotional when I watch Toy Story 3.

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information