Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Look closer...its not a waffle its a GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH!

I don't know about you but my favorite part of a grilled cheese sandwhich is the crunchy parts where the cheese oozes out and hits the hot pan, i don't like the soggy middle too much. Try making your next grilled cheese with your waffle iron, it will give you alot more crispy cheese and a different and delicious texture throughout the middle of the sandwich! My son will eat the whole thing just because it looks so cool!
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Alison said...

What a great idea. I'm going to try this with my grilled cheese junkies.

Unknown said...

Love this Idea! Thanks for sharing.

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information