Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Monday, February 21, 2011

Orange Rolls


Happy Sticky Bun Day! I wanted to spotlight a blog that I have come to love over the past year. In fact, I asked to have her button placed on the right side bar. Have any of you heard of AThriftyMom.com? This recipe I tried of hers and it was such a big hit that I wanted to share it with everyone.

Orange Rolls

375 degrees for 25-30 mins.

In a bundt pan that is generously greased with butter (not shortening) add:

• 2 pkgs Pillsbury biscuits (suggests: Hungry Jack Flaky Biscuits, but I’ve even used the smaller

• ones). Separate them and stack them on their sides in the buttered bundt pan.

• Melt one cube of butter (1/2 cup)

• Stir in 2 Tblsp. orange peel (Found in spice rack)

• 1 c. sugar

• 2 Tblsp. Orange Juice

Stir together well. Then spoon over biscuits. Bake until light brown with brown edges.

Turn pan upside-down onto serving plate and serve warm! Enjoy!

* This recipe was directly copied out of athirftymom.com

For step by step photo instructions click here

Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These were a big hit! I loved them. I feel bad that you didn't get try them as they were not gluten free.

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information