Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hi I'm Rachael

Hello, my name is Rachael and I have 2 little boys and a husband who just can't seem to stop eating. What else is there to do then to cook for them. This way they can get enough at home and not have to find their way to faster food (junk food). All my life I have had to live by a Gluten Free diet and therefore I am always looking for something new to eat for myself. I am excited to be apart of this blog as my sister Madeline has already shared some of my recipes, I can finally do it myself. I look forward to discovering all of your creations!
Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome oh sister of mine. I am glad that you are here. You and Angelene will be able to exchange gluten free recipes now.

Natalie Jane said...

Hey, is that Pam's back porch??? Welcome!

Amanda said...

Hi Rachael!
What an adorable picture! I look forward to trying any gluten free recipe you share.

Unknown said...

Welcome Rachael:) I love the pic of you!

Rachael and Family said...

Hey natalie,
Yea its pam back porch. Good catch! We were down there for round up. Which explains the cowgirl getup.

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information