Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Friday, October 2, 2009

Hi I'm Angelene

Hmm what to say about me. Do I like cooking? Sometimes. I am Angelene. I have three kids and am married to Madeline's brother who also has celiacs disease. He has not always had it. We have been married over 7 years and he was diagnosed with it over 3 years ago. I felt really good about cooking until that happened and all my cooking abilities changed. For the first couple of months I thought that I was going to die. Now cooking gluten free has become such the norm. I cook everything as well. We don't lack in anything in our home. We eat everything that everybody else eats. We also eat pretty healthy in our home. I actually enjoy cooking new recipes. I have hundreds of gluten free recipes which many I will share on this site. Not only do I cook (and some say I am an amazing cook) but also can foods. I can foods from June till October every year. I have not bought canned fruit or salsa or beans for 5 years now. I will also share my recipes of that. I am excited to be a part of this blog and to share what I can about cooking especially gluten free.
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Angelene! I am "welcoming" everyone thats new to the blog...i am looking forward to seeing some gluten free recipes from you and Rachael. Having all of these new authors is going to add alot to the blog which is pretty exciting!

Amanda said...

Hi Angelene! Welcome to the blog. I am very excited to learn more about canning. Looking forward to seeing your recipes. ~Amanda

Unknown said...

Hey Angelene! I am excited to see you here. You are an amazing cook! I look forward to all your recipes that I have been coveting for so long.

Rachael and Family said...

Hey woman. I'm happy your on here to give me some ideas for dinner and everything else. That meatball rice meal looks so good.

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information