Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Perfect Guacamole!

My dad has ALWAYS made guacamole this way and it is really really fabulous. Even Brigham eats it and he is a very picky eater. So here ya go. Super simple. Super DELICIOUS!

1-2 ripe avacodos
1/2 cup or so salsa
1-2 Tablespoons lime or lemon juice

Mash the avacodos, add the salsa and juice. Mix together and DEVOUR with chips. It doesn't get any better :)

*I guess sometimes my dad will add diced fresh tomato and garlic salt. Just add what you like!
Happy Holidays!

Abby
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Rachael and Family said...

I seriously have never made guacamole before it seemed to much work, but this recipe seems so simple.
Thanks

Unknown said...

My sister has a point, she has never made guacamole before ;).

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information