Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Friday, February 5, 2010

Chunky Tuna Dip


If you like Tuna Salad, you will really enjoy this combination. I know, everyone can pretty much put together a tuna mix for sandiwiches and stuff. This combination not only has those basic tuna fish sandwich ingredients, it takes a little twist that I like to call Chunky Tuna dip.

The key is to cut eveything in large chunks (well, as chunky as you want them anyway).
This is what I like to throw in my dip:
Canned Tuna
Celery
Onions (any kind)
A splash of Pickle Juice
(I don't add pickles to this dip usually)
Dill Weed
Salt and Pepper (liberally)

It's easy and tastes like you put a little something extra in there but, like I said, it is a basic tuna fish mix with a twist. I like to serve it with large crackers and it makes a perfect snack for those days when a basic tuna fish sandwich doesn't do it for you.

Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was craving these so bad that I had this 3 days in a row for lunch. I love it!

Unknown said...

I do that too! You made it look awesome...i never have stuff at home to garnish things and it makes a huge differance.

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information