Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fish Tacos

Makes 6 tacos

3 tilapia fillets
dash of garlic
dash lemon pepper
olive oil
avocado
onion
tomato
cilantro
lime
Monterrey jack cheese
corn tortillas
dash of salt

* I use frozen Tilapia, cover my frying pan with oil, cook Tilapia on low-med heat, cover with lid. Meanwhile, I chop all my veggies, dash with salt and garlic powder. After Tilapia is cooked dash with lemon pepper.
* Spray olive oil Pam cooking spray on a griddle, cook both sides of tortillas, and melt the cheese on one side.
* Combine all together and add some fresh squeezed lime.

The tacos should taste fresh and lite.
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy you shared this recipe. I love fish tacos!

Gloria said...

These look really good Lindsay.

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information