Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Friday, August 26, 2011

My Favorite Snack with ak-mak Crackers

Photo by Madeline L.
This snack has been a favorite of mine since I discovered these crackers. They are not rich or flavorful cracker by any means, but they do posses a wholesom and hearty feeling. In addition to being 100% organic, they claim to use the "whole" grain of wheat which beings you a high-protein wheat,all of which rests on their reputation for sustainability and overall nutritional value. This original Armenian cracker bread has a history dating back thousands of years and was brought to the United States in 1893. Honeslty, it just satifies me and provides a nutrious snack as well.

ak-mak Snack-

Ingredients:
4 ak-mak crackers
2 wedges of Garlic and Herb Laughing Cow Cheese (light)
1/2 of Sweet Bell Pepper and or Tomatoes

Directions:
Spread about a half of wedge on each cracker and top with slices of pepper and/or tomatoes. Enjoy!



To learn more about ak-mak products, visit their website
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YES! I love these! Thanks for introducing me to your creation mom!

Georgia Collins said...

I made a note that I need to try these.

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information