Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Friday, April 11, 2014

Saltbox House Spotlight Author: Lindsay B.


Lindsay B.
Colorado
Saltbox Author Since 2010

Read Her Bio Click Here

Favorite Foods:
I love rice! Whether it is a side dish or in sushi.
I love dessert with anything chocolate such as chocolate ship cookies and brownies.
I like a good steak and good homemade meals from scratch.



  
Favorite Restaurant(s):
I don't really have a favorite restaurant, but I like to go out to eat Sushi, Thai food, and if I am at the beach, I like to go to a local seafood restaurant.

Inspiration to Cook:
I do not like to cook except breakfast. I am only inspired to cook because I want to provide nutritious meals for my family.

Feelings about New Foods:
I am not picky and I am willing to try anything new to eat or make. I am particular as to where the food comes from and how it is processed though so, I may not try the newest thing at a fast food place than I would try a new fruit at the farmers market.

At the Table:
I like to throw parties and have good things to eat even if I am not the only one making them. I prefer guests bringing a special dish to enhance the variety and quantity of food for all of us to enjoy.

Here at Saltbox House Cooking Exchange, we have been inspired by Lindsay and chose her to be our featured author for the month of April. Ever since we've known Lindsay, she has had amazing ideas of what to do and change in recipes. She has a keen sense of ingredients and always seems to find a way to make a regular dish healthier. She has been a great addition to our blog in many aspects and we feel honored to have her on here with us. Thank you Lindsay!
To view Lindsay's current posts see link list below:

Fish Tacos

Healthy Cookies

Nun Puffs

Shepard's Pie

 Recipes Coming Soon:

Gluten Free Crepes, Gluten Free Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Cilantro Lime Shrimp.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information