Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Monday, April 2, 2012

April's Author of the Month- Angie L.

Angie L.
Alaska
Saltbox Author since 2009

Read Her Bio Click Here

Favorite Foods:

My favorite food is fillet minon or anything seafood like scallops, salmon, and crab. I do not however, like exotic seafood like octopus or squid.


Favorite Restaurant:
Sullivans


Inspiration to Cook:

I don't really like to cook, but I cook when I need to. I am more of a dinning out kinda gal. If I had my meals delivered or had a personal chef, that would be ideal ;)

Feelings about New Foods:

I always try new things! I am always curious about new foods, restaurants and places that would satisfy my curiosity.


At the Table:

I mostly cook for my family, but I like to attend dinner parties and if I was the host of one, I would definitely have it catered.

Here at Saltbox House Cooking Exchange, we have been inspired by Angie's enthusiasm for dining out and chose her for this month's author of the month because of her passion for finding great foods. Even if you love to try new foods, cooking these foods may not be a joy to do at home especially when your favorite foods my be time consuming to prepare. Angie is one of our authors that may prefer take out more than making her meals at home, but one thing she does prides herself on and that is making the meal about the family. To view all of Angie's current posts such as delicious recipes, cooking creations, and other food topics see link list below:

*Favorite







* Most Popular Post

Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting us spotlight you! I really want you to teach me how you make you Alaskan Salmon when I see you. It is so good!

Gloria said...

Wouldn't that be nice to have your meals brought in. I think it would be a nice break once in a while. Cute picture Angie.

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information