Home, Family, Cooking, and Education

Monday, October 24, 2011

October's Author of the Month- Heather C.

Heather C.

Idaho

Saltbox Author since 2009

Click Here to read her Bio




Favorite Restaurant(s): Probably Texas Roadhouse. But I do like the wings at Wingers (they go great with sticky rice!).

Favorite Foods: My favorite food is sticky rice. I could eat that stuff all day. And it goes with anything! Meat, veggies, fruit (just add a little coconut milk and sugar to it)...

Feelings about Food: I love to try new things! I have a little motto when it comes to new foods: Try everything twice--you never know if it is just the way a recipe was prepared, or if it really is a gross recipe. :)

At the Table: I love to cook for others. My family likes plain, basic foods, so if I'm ever in the mood for something fancy, I have to round up other people to come help eat it.
Here at Saltbox House, we have been inspired by Heather and chose her as October's author of the month because of her fun and creative posts. She has been a Saltbox House author since the beginning of our expansion and with her fast and easy recipes have been a great addition to our blog. With the holidays coming up, it is nice to have these recipes to take to any party or celebration. To view all of Heather C.'s current posts such as delicious desserts and kid friendly recipes see her link list below:

Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting us spot light you Heather. You have done such a great job with your recipes.

Online Cooking Classes

Online Cooking Classes
Click here for more information